Delicious Masala Chai

masala chai

I want to share an all-time favourite of mine on first my blogger posting, the fragrant and delicious Masala Chai. Although, I still experiment with this recipe, this masala mixture serves as the base in my adventures.


Masala

Ingredients


½ cup black pepper
½ cup nutmeg powder
¾ cup cardamom powder
¼ cup cinnamon powder
¼ cup ginger powder
¾ cup fennel seeds

Direction:

 
Mix all the spices together and store in an airtight container.
 

Masala Chai

Ingredients

Servings: 3

 
3 cups milk
masala chai1 cup water
2 or 3 tea bags
4 tsps. of masala
2 tsps. honey

Directions 

  1. Bring milk to simmer in a heavy saucepan
  2. Add water, tea bags and masala
  3. Boil for 10 minutes and add honey
  4. Reduce heat to low, stir occasionally for 5 minutes then turn off the heat and let steep for a few minutes
  5. Pour into cups through a fine mesh sieve and serve.

  

I hop you enjoy this Masala Chai Tea:)


 
 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment